This might be a park landscape that is more nature than landscape, it might be a fountain you found while out on a walk or hike, like this hollowed out log fountain I discovered on a recent walk:
If you would like to join in with the Fountain photo challenge then please take a look at my Fountain Photo Challenge Page. Post whenever you like during a given month, after you have checked out the monthly theme. All you need is a fountain and a camera. It couldn’t be simpler.
- Create your own post and title it Fountain series: February or Fountain series March
- As I started this challenge in the last week of February it seemed fitting to run it a bit longer…
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Add the tag ‘fountain series’ so everyone can find the fountains easily in the WP Reader
- Get your post in by the end of the March, as the new bench theme comes out on the first Friday in April!
I would like to thank Jude of the famous bench challenge for the inspiration to do this and also for having created a path that I could follow when setting everything up. Jude – Thank you!
Fountain detail – plastic flowers – I love the thought that someone decorated this fountain in the middle of nowhere. The fountain is on a walking path through the woods, the nearest village is 30 minutes walk away either side. No restaurants, no cafés, no farms close by, just deep, dark, deciduous forest and deer.
Further along the walk..